Shelf Stable and Extended Shelf Packaging Systems
April 19, 2010
Raque's Shelf Stable Packaging Systems produce complete meals that can be stored without freezing or refrigeration. By combining modern technology with a practical use of natural preservation, "microwaveable" meals can be assembled and packaged for the supermarket shelf.
- Piston Fillers that can precisely fill hot product into trays, pouches, etc.
- Systems designed specifically to handle fluids at temperatures of 195F (91C).
- Insulated, hot water, or steam jacketed hoppers equipped to keep product at the desired temperature.
- Temperature monitored at the point of fill.
- Modified Atmosphere Systems make certain that the sealed container delivers consistentresults.
- Retain flavor, color, and consistency.
- Results in reducing the level of oxygen, yielding a longer shelf life.
- Minimal container headspace further ensures the delivery of quality.
- Heat Sealing System that makes strong, secure, and peelable seals, which can be heated through a final sterilizing process.