Barrier Materials for Flexible Packaging 2016-2020
Barrier Materials for Flexible Packaging 2016 to 2020 examines a comprehensive range of barrier materials that are used in the production of flexible packaging. The study focuses on materials that provide oxygen transmission rates from zero to 77.5 cc/m2/day(5 cc/100in2/day) and/or moisture vapor transmission rates from zero to 1.5 gm/m2/day (0.10 gm/100in2/day).
This Barrier Material’s market is projected to grow 2.7% per year through 2020 to reach US$13.0 billion. The Market Analysis section examines key drivers and trends affecting the entire industry, and it separately analyzes the drivers and trends for each barrier material. In addition, the Market Analysis presents both historical and projected consumption for each material through 2020.
Several case scenarios are analyzed to compare the relative economics of barrier materials at various levels of oxygen barrier. It also tracks the changes in these relationships through time. Additionally, complementary cases examine the environmental impacts (GHG emissions) of these same barrier materials.
With this New Study, You Can Learn About:
- The future of the barrier materials industry with detailed segment forecasts to 2020
- In-depth analysis of emerging trends, market conditions, and market drivers
- Current consumption volumes with projections to 2020
- The latest technology developments and the opportunities they afford
Who Should Buy this Report:
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Equipment and Machinery Suppliers
- Brand Owners
- Industry Analysts
What is Included:
- Detailed analysis of the trends and drivers of this unique and challenging market with volume forecasts to 2020
- More than 400 pages of detailed data not available anywhere else
- Details of market opportunities and forecasts broken down by end-use segments and six (6) geographic regions
Date of Publication: January 2016
Number of Pages: 400 with 63 Figures and 70 Tables
The market trends section is also available as a separate report. See table of contents above for what that section covers. The prices are $3,150 for single user, $5,040 for site license, $6,300 for corporate license. Please contact email@example.com to order just the Market Focus.
Your order will be fulfilled, via email, within 6 business hours (East Coast Time) of purchase.