Flexible Lidstock Packaging 2016-2020
“Flexible Lidstock Packaging” is an in depth study of the North American flexible lidstock market. It is also a study of an overlooked packaging format. Applications are typically described by their primary package - case-ready meat in trays, soup in cans, medical devices in trays, and fruit in cups. But flexible lids close all of these packages, making the lidstock market a very large and important market. By 2020, the North American lidstock market will exceed US$1billion.
“Flexible Lidstock Packaging” evaluates current trends and drivers of flexible lids and lidstock. It also examines lid technology including materials & structures, application techniques, key technologies, and competitive options.
The extensive market analysis includes detailed projections of more than 80 end-use categories. The market section also examines the lidstock market from many other viewpoints including quantitative estimates of individual company lidstock purchases, segmentations by container type, material structures, heat-seal layer types, printed vs. unprinted, barrier vs. non-barrier, and many others.
With this New Study, You Can Learn About:
- The future of the NA flexible lidstock industry with detailed segment forecasts to 2020
- In-depth analysis of emerging trends, market conditions, and market drivers
- Current consumption volumes with projections to 2020
- The latest technology developments and the opportunities they afford
Who Should Buy this Study:
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Equipment and Machinery Suppliers
- Brand Owners
- Industry Analysts
What is Included:
- Detailed analysis of the trends and drivers of this unique and challenging market with volume forecasts to 2020
- More than 400 pages of detailed data not available anywhere else
- Details of market opportunities and forecasts broken down by volume and end-use segments
Date of Publication: February 2016
Number of Pages: 400 with 60 Figures and 123 Tables
The market trends section is also available as a separate report. See table of contents above for what that section covers. The prices are $3,150 for single user, $5,200 for site license, $6,300 for corporate license. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order just the Market Focus.
Your order will be fulfilled, via email, within 6 business hours (East Coast Time) of purchase.