The Outlook for Metal Cans 2014 Edition
The Outlook for Metal Cans 2014 Edition is now available. The worldwide value of consumer packaging was roughly $395 billion in 2010 with growth expected to average 3% annually through 2015. Metal cans represented 15% of that value in 2010, or nearly $60 billion.
Included in this study:
- a history of the can and technical developments over the years
- market data on canmaking materials and manufacturing
- profiles of metal can producers in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia
- a review of end-use markets
- recycling and the environment, and
- an industry outlook and business opportunities.