Polyethylene Bottles 2014-2018
“Polyethylene Bottles” is a global study providing technology assessments, economic comparisons, environmental impact comparisons, industry drivers, geographic trends, market statistics, market forecasts, and profiles of the industry participants.
The market section (available as a separate report) evaluates the polyethylene bottle market by end-use, geography, formulation, and many other segments. The measurement units include volume in number of bottles and value in U.S. dollars. The economic and environmental evaluation compares a “standard” PE bottle, a PE bottle manufactured with biopolyethylene, and a PET bottle.
“Polyethylene Bottles” includes rankings and profiles of polyethylene resin producers for blow molding, bottle producers, and equipment suppliers.
With this new study you can:
- Understand the economic and environmental potential of polyethylene bottles from six models and three comparisons
- Envision the future of the global polyethylene bottle packaging industry through market projections and important technological innovations
- Understand the growth patterns of polyethylene bottles
- Learn which applications are generating growth now and those that will be generating growth in the future
- Find out how successful industry participants will utilize polyethylene bottles in the years ahead
- The future of the Polyethylene Bottle industry with detailed segment forecasts to 2018
- In-depth analysis of emerging trends, market conditions, and market drivers
- Current consumption volumes with projections to 2018
- The latest technology developments and the opportunities they afford
Who Should Buy This Study:
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Equipment and Machinery Suppliers
- Brand Owners
- Industry Analysts
What is Included:
- Detailed analysis of the trends and drivers of this unique and challenging market with volume forecasts to 2018
- More than 270 pages of detailed data not available anywhere else
- Details of market opportunities and forecasts broken down by end-use segments and four (4) geographic regions – Asia, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World
Date of Publication: March 2014
Number of Pages: 270
Your order will be fulfilled, via email, within 6 business hours (EST) of purchase.