PACKAGING IN INDIA 2014-2018
“Packaging in India” examines the technology, economics of package manufacturing, market drivers and trends, market statistics, and industry participants. Researched and produced by Allied Development’s staff in India, this study then provides forecasts for the future, including quantitative market forecasts through 2018.
India is one of the world’s countries of opportunity. “Packaging in India” analyzes the opportunity for the packaging industry visually, in words, and statistically. This combination of approaches provides a very effective understanding of the packaging market in India and the dramatic opportunities that exist there.
The market section (available as a separate report) evaluates the India market by end-use, market drivers, and many other segments. The measurement units include volume by type of packaging and value in rupees.
With this new study you can learn about:
- The future of India’s packaging market with detailed segment forecasts to 2018
- In-depth analysis of emerging trends, market conditions, and market drivers
- Current consumption volumes with projections to 2018
- The latest technology developments and the opportunities they afford
Who Should Buy This Study:
- Packaging Converters
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Equipment and Machinery Suppliers
- Brand Owners
- Industry Analysts
What is Included:
- Detailed analysis of the trends and drivers of this unique and challenging market with volume forecasts to 2018
- More than 320 pages of detailed data not available anywhere else
- Details of market opportunities and forecasts broken down by end-use segments
Date of Publication: July 2014
Author/Publisher: Allied Development
Number of Pages: 320