Pharmaceutical Blister Packaging 2014-2018
“Pharmaceutical Blister Packaging” is a definitive study of the global pharmaceutical blister packaging industry. It provides an integrated examination of technology, economic and environmental forces, market drivers and trends, market projections, and industry participants.
The Technology section analyses packaging materials, structures, processes, and machinery. The Economic/Environmental section examines bottom web manufacturing and provides quantitative results for each structure used for pharmaceutical blister packs. The Market section (available as a separate report) provides drivers and trends specific to blister packs, market statistics for a variety of segmentations, and forecasts for each market segment.
The study includes profiles of the top ranked suppliers of top web, bottom web, secondary packaging, and blister packaging machines.
With this new study you can learn about:
- The future of pharmaceutical blister packaging with detailed segment forecasts to 2018
- In-depth analysis of emerging trends, market conditions, and market drivers
- Current consumption volumes with projections to 2018
- The latest technology developments and the opportunities they afford
Who Should Buy This Study:
- Packaging Converters
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Equipment and Machinery Suppliers
- Brand Owners
- Industry Analysts
What is Included:
- Detailed analysis of the trends and drivers of this unique and challenging market with volume forecasts to 2018
- More than 275 pages of detailed data not available anywhere else
- Details of market opportunities and forecasts broken down by end-use segments and six geographic regions
Date of Publication: July 2014
Number of Pages: 275