PET Bottles 2015–2019
“PET Bottles 2015 – 2019” is the definitive study of the global PET bottle industry. It provides technology assessments, economic and environmental analyses, industry drivers, market statistics, market forecasts, and profiles of industry participants.
What will drive the PET bottle industry in the future? The rebound in the water market is very promising considering the huge volume of PET bottles used in the water market. A new oat-based breakfast drink may wake up early risers and the PET bottle market. Hybrid drinks such as the combination of tea and pomegranate or sports and energy are powering forward.
Or perhaps it will be hybrid technology that makes the difference. One stage and two stage production equipment may be supplanted by one and one-half stage equipment. Compression molding preforms could have a huge impact. Extrusion blow molding PET bottles is picking up steam. Blowing bottles with the product itself is highly innovative. PET Bottles 2015-2019 examines all of this and more.
With this New Study, You Can Learn About:
- The future of the PET Bottle industry with detailed segment forecasts to 2019
- In-depth analysis of emerging trends, market conditions, and market drivers
- Current consumption volumes with projections to 2019
- The latest technology developments and the opportunities they afford
Who Should Buy This Study:
- PET Bottle Converters
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Equipment and Machinery Suppliers
- Brand Owners
- Industry Analysts
What is Included:
- Detailed analysis of the trends and drivers of this unique and challenging market with volume forecasts to 2019
- More than 280 pages of detailed data not available anywhere else
- Details of market opportunities and forecasts broken down by end-use segments and SIX (6) geographic regions – Asia, China, Europe, Japan, North America, Rest of the World
Date of Publication: February 2015
Number of Pages: 280
The market analysis (Section V) is also available as a separate report. See table of contents above for what that section covers. The prices are $3,150 for single user, $5,040 for site license, $6,300 for corporate license. Please contact email@example.com to order just the Market Focus.
Your order will be fulfilled, via email, within 6 business hours (EST) of purchase.