Converters Expo South is a one day expo that unites converters of paper, film, plastics and nonwovens with industry buyers, specialists and suppliers.
With hundreds of attendees expected, Converters Expo South will be the place to find manufacturing partners, check out testing and prototyping equipment, meet with producers of disposables and learn the latest in flexo printing and packaging.
Jump to:What Types of Companies Exhibit?
Who Attends the Show
2022 Exhibit Pricing
Converters Expo South draws from regional & national exhibitors and attendees.
Paper, film, nonwovens converting specialists and suppliers:
- Rewinding & sheeting
- Folding & finishing
- Packaging, warehousing, shipping & logistics
- Coating, laminating & adhesives
- Flexographic printing & inks
- Equipment and associated engineering
- Automation & handling experts
- Testing, product development & more
Companies looking for:
- Contract manufacturers to help in all aspects of production, converting processes and product creation
- Partners that can add unique value to manufacturing process
- Printing, packaging and testing services
- Expansion ideas and new equipment
- The latest in efficiency, techniques, advances and more
- Manufacturers procuring production line equipment or parts
- Education about new technologies and equipment; and to network with peers
Earlybird Tabletop Rate (on or before 8/31/21) = $1,345
Standard Tabletop Rate (after 8/31/21) = $1,395
Logo Upgrade in Show Directory = $195
Duplicate Listing in Show Directory = $30 each
Exhibitor Benefits Include:
1) One 6 ft. x 30 in. display table, skirted with black drape, 2 chairs, and a 3" x44" identification sign with company name
2) Two complimentary registrations
3) Listing on Show’s online floorplan with description
3) Company name, contact listing, 50-word description and product category listing in the Converters Expo South Directory
Boost your visibility and increase the traffic to your tabletop... visit the Sponsorships & Marketing page for additional marketing opportunities, including the Product Showcase to get the most traffic.
Product Showcase: Provide a description and photo of your product(s) and/or company for one of the eBlasts going out to attendees and the industry just prior to the event. Sign up to participate during your registration process. Opportunities are limited.
Expo continues to gain momentum, with national & international exposure.
- Tabletop Assignments: Please provide your location preference (top three choices) with your registration. Exhibitors will be assigned based on seniority and the order applications are received.
- All exhibitor payments are due in full upon receipt of contract. When invoiced, fees are due within 30 days from receipt of invoice. If fees are not paid in full within 15 days of any rate increase, the increased rate will apply. In the event full payment is not received by December 15, 2021, exhibitors may not be listed in on-site materials and may lose their space. If contract is signed within 30 days of event start date, full payment is due upon receipt.
- There are no refunds on exhibitor space registrations.
- By registering, you agree to the Terms and Conditions for exhibiting at Converters Expo South.
- Each exhibiting space includes one 6 ft. x 30 in. skirted table, two chairs, and a 3" x44" identification sign with your company name.
NOTE: Due to space limitations, all freestanding exhibit displays, pop-up displays, signs or banners must be no wider than 6 feet. You must purchase an additional tabletop space if wider than 6 feet.
- Exhibitor set-up, material shipping/handling information will be posted as soon as all details are available.
Event Sales Manager, Packaging Strategies