Converters Expo South is a one day expo that unites converters of paper, film, plastics and nonwovens with industry buyers, specialists and suppliers.
With hundreds of attendees expected, Converters Expo South will be the place to find manufacturing partners, check out testing and prototyping equipment, meet with producers of disposables and learn the latest in flexo printing and packaging.
Jump to:What Types of Companies Exhibit?
Who Attends the Show
2020 Exhibit Pricing
Converters Expo South draws from regional & national exhibitors and attendees.
Paper, film, nonwovens converting specialists and suppliers:
- Rewinding & sheeting
- Folding & finishing
- Packaging, warehousing, shipping & logistics
- Coating, laminating & adhesives
- Flexographic printing & inks
- Equipment and associated engineering
- Automation & handling experts
- Testing, product development & more
- contract manufacturers to help in all aspects of production
- partners that can add unique value to manufacturing process
- printing, packaging and testing services
- expansion ideas and new equipment
- the latest in efficiency, techniques, advances and more
- Companies looking for:
- Product developers looking for converters and manufacturers to create product
- Buyers looking to source or outsource a converting step or process
- Manufacturers procuring production line equipment or parts
- Converting professionals with desire to learn about new technologies and equipment; and to network with peers
Earlybird Rate (on or before 9/1/19) = $1,345
Exhibitor Rate (after 9/1/18) = $1,395
Logo Upgrade in Directory = $195
Additional Profile Listing = $25 each
Exhibitor Benefits Include:
1) One 6 ft. x 30 in. display table, skirted with black drape, 2 chairs, and 5 1/2 x 17 inch table tent sign with company name
2) Two complimentary registrations
3) Company name, contact info and 50-word description in the Show Directory
Boost your visibility and increase the traffic to your booth... visit the Sponsorships & Marketing page for additional marketing opportunities, including the Product Showcase to get the most traffic.
Product Showcase: Provide a description and photo of your product(s) and/or company for one of the eBlasts going out to attendees and the industry just prior to the event. Sign up to participate during your registration process. Opportunities are limited.
Expo continues to gain momentum, with national & international exposure.
- Tabletop Assignments: Please provide your location preference (top three choices) with your registration. Exhibitors will be placed on the floor plan in the order that applications are received.
- All exhibitor payments are due in full upon receipt of contract. When invoiced, fees are due within 30 days from receipt of invoice. If fees are not paid in full within 15 days of any rate increase, the increased rate will apply. In the event full payment is not received by December 15, 2019, exhibitors may not be listed in on-site materials and may lose their space. If contract is signed within 30 days of event start date, full payment is due upon receipt.
- There are no refunds on exhibitor space registrations.
- By registering, you agree to the Terms and Conditions for exhibiting at Converters Expo South.
- Each exhibiting space includes one 6 ft. x 30 in. skirted table, two chairs, and a 5 1/2 x 17 inch identification sign with your company name.
NOTE: Due to space limitations, all freestanding exhibit displays, pop-up displays, signs or banners must be no wider than 6 feet. You must purchase an additional booth space if wider than 6 feet.
- Exhibitor set-up, material shipping/handling information will be posted as soon as all details are available.
Event Sales Manager, Packaging Strategies