Global Pouch Forum has been at the forefront of pouch innovation for 26 years. The industry executives—from leading Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturing companies, brands, and converters—who have gathered with us year after year are responsible for making the pouch the fastest-growing segment in packaging. Don’t miss the opportunity to showcase your products and services at the Exhibition & Networking reception, where decision-makers who purchase, develop, supply, buy, specify or recommend pouch materials, components, and machinery determine how the pouch will evolve over the next 26 years!
The Exhibition will feature suppliers of pouch and flexible packaging materials, machinery and components as well as converters, technology developers and contract service providers.
Who Will Attend the Forum?
Over 600 influential packaging industry executives, who develop, supply, buy, specify or recommend pouch materials, components, machinery; purchasing, marketing, and brand executives from leading end-users/fillers; contract service providers; and industry consultants.
Early bird (through 11/17/22) = $2,295
Standard Rate (starting 11/18/22) = $2,395
FP Special = $5,000
FP Special combines the reach of Global Pouch Forum and the Flexible Packaging magazine brand. The special includes one tabletop exhibit space, 2 social media posts and a full page ad in the Flexible Packaging eMagazine edition.
Exhibitor Benefits Include:
- One tabletop space in the Exhibition & Networking Reception
- One full conference exhibitor registration
- Discounted rate of $890 on additional exhibitor registrations
- Company name, contact listing, website, tabletop #, 50-word description, and product category listing on the GPF website and in the Forum Workbook.
Exhibiting Specifications and Policies:
- Each expo space includes one 6 ft. x 30 in. skirted table, two chairs, and a 5.5" x 17" table tent sign with your company name.
- Due to ballroom space limitations, all freestanding exhibit displays, signs or banners must be no wider than 6 feet. Pop-up displays are only permitted if they are 6 feet wide or less. You must purchase an additional space if your exhibit is wider than 6 feet.
- Exhibit Fee is due with registration. In the event full payment is not received by April 25, 2023, exhibitor will not be listed in the Forum Workbook and may lose their space to a company on the waiting list.
- There are no refunds on exhibit space. Please review the Terms and Conditions prior to registering to exhibit.
Reserve Your 2023 Tabletop Today!
Event Sales Manager, BNP Media Packaging Group
This event is proudly produced by the BNP Media Packaging Group
Leading innovation in Flexible Packaging
Packaging Group Events
Converters Expo South
February 22, 2023
Charlotte Convention Center | Charlotte, NC
April 12-13, 2023
Lambeau Field | Green Bay, WI