What: FREE webinar
Where: Right from your computer
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
Robotics Packaging & Automation
Industrial Robots are the heart of lean manufacturing and the “Robotics Packaging & Automation” webinar covers topics intended to be an introduction to Industrial robotics or flexible automation being used in the food processing and packaging industries. There are two types of robotic applications used in packaging, either vision guided robotic pick & place systems, using a camera to indicate product positions, and product collation - robotic pick & place systems that use a fixed product collation point that products are transferred to. Both styles relate to handling both wrapped and unwrapped products and this presentation will help introduce these systems and show the variations and advantages and disadvantages of both styles and show where each of these types of applications make the most sense to use.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What robotics and flexible automation are and see an example of it applied
- The major business case for using robotics or flexible automation
- System applications of robotics in the food processing and packaging industries
- The basic principles of robotic pick & place packaging systems from fixed collation positions and see applications where this is commonly used
- The basic principles of robotic pick & place packaging systems using vision guided technology and see applications where this is commonly used
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!
Food & Packaging