A food product innovation for teething babies was just launched by Bambino's Baby Food Founder and CEO Zoi Maroudas, a leader in infant nutrition and development. The frozen star-shaped meals are a game changer, providing nutrient-rich, gum-soothing popsicle-like meals.
Teething is a time when most households are sleep-deprived and stressed due to aching gums and fever. "Instinctively babies put objects in their mouths to soothe aching gums. I created a perfect shape for their little hands, making Bambino's a natural teething solution that also provides nourishment," says Maroudas.
Meals come in stand-up, resealable pouches with 15 frozen stars to be enjoyed frozen or warmed for smooth puree. The portions are designed to help parents and caregivers customize servings to meet individual needs and reduce food waste.
Bambino's star shaped meals include:
- Hearty Stew – Organic Filet Mignon, Carrots Celery, Onion, Cold Pressed Olive Oil, Barley
- Veggies With Chicken – Chicken, Carrot, Celery, Organic Barley
- Sockeye Salmon Bisque – Alaskan Wild Sustainable Salman, Carrots, Onion, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sweet Potato, Brown Rice.
- Sweet Spring Veggies – Chicken, Sweet Potato, Carrots, Rice
- Googly Carrots – Carrots, Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Brown Rice
- Happy Peas – Sweet Peas, Onion, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Brown Rice
- Yummy Yams – Yams, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Brown Rice
Each bag holds five meals. Bambino's Baby Food is available online, where a month's supply is shipped direct to doorsteps throughout the U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska, and in select Albertson stores.