In today’s fast-paced world, food and beverage manufacturers are faced with increased time constraints not only when it comes to increasing production, but also when researching new technologies and acquiring knowledge about industry innovations through education.
Leading industry trade shows are addressing this issue by ramping up educational sessions held in conjunction with their supplier expos. PROCESS EXPO 2015, scheduled for September 15-18 at Chicago’s McCormick Place, recently announced that its PROCESS EXPO UNIVERSITY education programs will include a focus on packaging technology and feature professors form Michigan Sate University, Purdue University, University of Guelph and the International Safe Transit Association. The following free sessions will be held during show hours:
- Advancements in Aseptic Processing and Packaging
- The Role of Packaging in Food Fraud Prevention
- New Packaging Trends and Their Impact on In-Package Atmospheres
- Innovative Developments in Food Packaging
- Dynamic Testing of Packaged Food Products to Minimize Supply Chain Risk.
PROCESS EXPO 2015 is co-located with the International Dairy Show and InterBev Process. Attendees will have open access to all three events. To register and to find more information on these sessions and others please visit www.myprocessexpo.com.