Paper, film, nonwovens converting specialists and suppliers:
- Rewinding & sheeting
- Folding & finishing
- Packaging, warehousing, shipping & logistics
- Coating, laminating & adhesives
- Flexographic printing & inks
- Equipment and associated engineering
- Automation & handling experts
- Testing, product development & more
Companies looking for:
- Contract manufacturers to help in all aspects of production
- Partners that can add unique value to manufacturing process
- Printing, packaging and testing services
- Expansion ideas and new equipment
- The latest in efficiency, techniques, advances and more
Product developers looking for converters and manufacturers to create product
Buyers looking to source or outsource a converting step or process
Manufacturers procuring production line equipment or parts
Converting professionals with desire to learn about new technologies and equipment; and to network with peers
For More Information
Emily Patten, Event Sales Manager
Converters Expo draws from regional & national exhibitors and attendees.
Additional Exhibit Space Added!
Due to industry demand, we have added additional exhibit space on the 4th floor near the luncheon area. Lunch is included with every Expo registration so attendees are sure to visit this extended exhibit area. Attendees familiar with the event will recall that Converters Expo was previously held on this 4th floor area at Lambeau Field.
Exhibit rate for the expanded exhibit space is $1145 and includes:
- One 6' display table, skirted with black drape, 2 chairs, and 5.5" x 17" table tent identification sign
- Two complimentary registrations (additional registrations at the prevailing attendee rate)
- Link to your company website from the online floor plan
- Company name, contact info and 50-word description in the Show Directory
- Electricity (Standard Power-20 amp/single phase) = $90
- Logo Upgrade in Directory = $195
- Additional or Expanded Profile Listing = $25 each
Boost your visibility and increase the traffic to your booth... visit the Sponsorships page for additional marketing opportunities, including the Product Showcase to get the most traffic.
Product Showcase: Provide a description and photo of your product(s) and/or company for one of the eBlasts going out to attendees and the industry just prior to the event. Sign up to participate during your registration process. Opportunities are limited.
Expo continues to gain momentum, with national & international exposure.
Exhibiting Specifications and Policies
- 2019 Exhibitors completing their 2020 exhibitor registrations by June 30th are guaranteed their 2019 exhibit location or will have choice of new exhibit location based on seniority.
- New exhibitors for Converters Expo: Please provide your location preference (top three choices) with your registration. New exhibitors will be placed on the floor plan in the order that applications are received, and when renewing exhibitor assignments have been completed (after June 30).
- By registering, you agree to the Terms and Conditions for exhibiting at Converters Expo.
- Each booth space on the Atrium floor is 8 ft wide x 10 ft deep, piped and draped with 3 ft side rails. It includes one 8 ft x 30 inch skirted table, two chairs, and a 3" x 44" identification sign with your company name.
NOTE: Due to space limitations, all freestanding exhibit displays, pop-up displays, signs or banners must be no wider than 10'. You must purchase an additional booth space if wider than 10 feet.
- Exhibit space on the 4th floor is a 6 ft x 30 inch skirted tabletop with 2 chairs, and 5.5" x 17" table tent identification sign. All freestanding exhibit displays, pop-up displays, signs or banners must be no wider than 6 feet. You must purchase an additional booth space if wider than 6 feet
- Material shipping/handling and booth accessories will be handled by an onsite vendor. Information will be posted and sent to all exhibitors when available.
- Exhibitor Checklist will be provided to help you plan your participation.
- Wireless Internet Lambeau Field Atrium has free wifi. Log In Instructions:
1. Connect to Lambeau Field.
2. Open a NEW browser window and click "I agree" on the splash page.
- All exhibitor payments are due in full upon receipt of contract. When invoiced, fees are due within 30 days from receipt of invoice.
- If fees are not paid in full within 15 days of any rate increase, the increased rate will apply. In the event full payment is not received by December 31, 2019, exhibitors may not be listed in on-site materials and may lose their space.
- If contract is signed within 30 days of event start date, full payment is due upon receipt.
- There are no refunds on attendee or exhibitor registrations, nor on exhibitor space registrations. However, all registrations are transferable if the original attendee is unable to attend the event. Please review Terms and Conditions prior to registering to exhibit.