Paper, film, nonwovens converting specialists and suppliers:
- Rewinding & sheeting
- Folding & finishing
- Packaging, warehousing, shipping & logistics
- Coating, laminating & adhesives
- Flexographic printing & inks
- Equipment and associated engineering
- Automation & handling experts
- Testing, product development & more
- contract manufacturers to help in all aspects of production
- partners that can add unique value to manufacturing process
- printing, packaging and testing services
- expansion ideas and new equipment
- the latest in efficiency, techniques, advances and more
- Companies looking for:
- Product developers looking for converters and manufacturers to create product
- Buyers looking to source or outsource a converting step or process
- Manufacturers procuring production line equipment or parts
- Converting professionals with desire to learn about new technologies and equipment; and to network with peers
For More Information
Emily Patten, Event Sales Manager
Converters Expo draws from regional & national exhibitors and attendees.
Additional Exhibit Space Added!
Due to industry demand, we have added additional exhibit space for this year’s Converters Expo. Tabletops will be located on the 4th floor before reaching the luncheon area. Lunch is included with every Expo registration so attendees are sure to visit this extended exhibit area. Attendees familiar with the event will recall that Converters Expo was previously held on this 4th floor area at Lambeau Field.
Special rate for the expanded exhibit space is $1095 and includes:
- One 6' display table, skirted with black drape, 2 chairs, and 5.5" x 17" table tent identification sign
- Two complimentary registrations (additional registrations at the prevailing attendee rate)
- Company name, contact info and 50-word description in the Show Directory
- Electricity (Standard Power-20 amp/single phase) = $90
- Logo Upgrade in Directory = $195
- Additional or Expanded Profile Listing = $25 each
ATCAM LLC, ASHE Converting Equipment, Braas Company, PRUFTECHNIK Inc., ConQuip, Inc., Phonseon Technology, Badger Plug Company, Harro Hofliger Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH, Monarch Instruments, EMT International, MECA Solutions
Download Contract to the Left & Reserve Your Space!
2019 Exhibit Pricing, Atrium Floor
NOTE: Atrium Floor is sold out
Earlybird Rate (on or before 9/1/18) = $1,345
Exhibitor Rate (after 9/1/18) = $1,395
Electricity (Standard Power-20 amp/single phase) = $90
Logo Upgrade in Directory = $195
Additional or Expanded Profile Listing = $25 each
Exhibitor Benefits Include:
1) One 10' wide x 8' deep exhibitor booth space, piped and draped with 3' side rails
2) One 8' display table, skirted with black drape, 2 chairs, and 3" x 44" identification sign
3) Two complimentary registrations (additional registrations at the prevailing attendee rate)
4) Company name, contact info and 50-word description in the Show Directory
Boost your visibility and increase the traffic to your booth... visit the Sponsorships page for additional marketing opportunities, including the Product Showcase to get the most traffic.
Product Showcase: Provide a description and photo of your product(s) and/or company for one of the eBlasts going out to attendees and the industry just prior to the event. Sign up to participate during your registration process. Opportunities are limited.
Expo continues to gain momentum, with national & international exposure.
Exhibiting Specifications and Policies
- 2018 Exhibitors completing their 2019 exhibitor registrations by August 1st will have first choice on the Floor Plan.
- New exhibitors for Converters Expo: Please provide your location preference (top three choices) with your registration. New exhibitors will be placed on the floor plan in the order that applications are received, and when renewing exhibitor assignments have been completed (after August 1st).
- Exhibit Fee is due with registration. In the event full payment is not received by January 1st, exhibitor will not be listed in the Event Directory and may lose their space to a company on the waiting list.
- By registering, you agree to the Terms and Conditions for exhibiting at Converters Expo.
- Each booth space is 10' x 8', piped and draped with 3' side rails. It includes one 8' x 30" skirted table, two chairs, and a 3" x 44" identification sign with your company name.
NOTE: Due to space limitations, all freestanding exhibit displays, pop-up displays, signs or banners must be no wider than 10'.
You must purchase an additional booth space if wider than 10'
- PAYMENT POLICIES:
1. All exhibitor registrations must be paid by February 1, 2019 to ensure booth reservation and insertion of company profile in Show Guide. New exhibitor registrations after February 1st must be processed with credit card payment.
2. There are no refunds on attendee or exhibitor registrations, nor on exhibitor space registrations. However, all registrations are transferable if the original attendee is unable to attend the event. Please review Terms and Conditions prior to registering to exhibit.
- Material shipping/handling and booth accessories will be handled by an onsite vendor that is yet to be determined. Information will be posted and sent to all exhibitors when available.
- Exhibitor Checklist will be provided to help you plan your participation.
- Wireless Internet Lambeau Field Atrium has free wifi. Log In Instructions:
1. Connect to Lambeau Field.
2. Open a NEW browser window and click "I agree" on the splash page.