Exhibitor Set Up info
The attached Checklist will help you organize and prepare for your exhibition at Converters Expo.
Load-In & Load-Out
Exhibitor load-in is from 6:00 - 9:00 am on day of expo. Lambeau Field Atrium has implemented the following procedures for Move In and Move Out to insure a successful event for everyone:
Move In Procedure:
1. Exhibitors will be loading in on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Bus Bay. Please be patient.
2. The Green Bay Packers Atrium Operations Staff will assist you with carts at the designated time set by the event contact.
3. When finished unloading your vehicle, please move your vehicle to the American Family Insurance Gate and enter the building to the 1st floor via escalators.
4. Green Bay Packers staff will escort your cart to the 1st floor Atrium where you will meet them.
5. Cart must be unloaded as soon as possible to make sure all exhibitors are loaded in a timely manner.
Move Out Procedure:
Load-Out begins at 3:30 pm on Day-of-EXPO – March 28, 2019. Load out may not begin sooner than the scheduled time. Must be completed by 5:00 pm.
If boxed materials are to be shipped out, your packed and labelled boxes may be left in the booth space for GBES staff. However, outbound service must be pre-arranged with GBES. Any outbound exhibit materials left in your booth without contracting of material handling through GBES will be held at their warehouse until payment is made.
1. For those who brought materials with them, there will be a limited number of carts available. When your booth is completely packed up, look for a Packers representative near the garage door to put your name on a list. When the next cart is available, it will be brought to the next name on list. If cart arrives before your booth is packed up, your name will be moved to the bottom of list. Packers staff will take your cart to Bus Bay while you drive your car around to the Bus Bay to be loaded. Please watch for carts.
2. When your booth is completely packed up, please look for a representative from the Packers near the garage door for your name to be put on a list. When the next cart(s) are available, the cart(s) will be brought to your booth. If your booth is not completely torn down when the cart(s) arrive, your name will be moved to the bottom of the list.
3. Green Bay Packers staff will escort your cart to the Bus Bay. Please drive your car around from the American Family Insurance Gate to the Bus Bay to be loaded.
4. Anything left unpacked and/or unlabeled after 5 PM will be discarded.
Please be courteous and respectful of the staff, as they are doing their best to expedite your load out. Thank you!
Pre-Show Shipments to Lambeau / Booth Accessories
Please complete and return all necessary forms in the attached Exhibitor Kit by March 19, 2019. This kit includes shipping information, pricing and order forms for booth items that you may order. Your exhibitor booth registration does include:
- One 10 foot wide x 8 deep foot booth space with 3 foot side rails
- One 8 foot draped table, 2 chairs, and one 3"x44" identification sign
It does not include carpeting and the Expo will be located in the Atrium on a tiled/cement floor.
Note: Lambeau Field will no longer accept crated, boxed or skidded materials shipped prior to event. All shipments will be handled by Green Bay Exposition Services. Materials Handling Order Forms must be completed and returned to Green Bay Exposition Services by March 19, 2019. Your shipment must arrive prior to March 26, 2019:
Converters Expo March 28, 2019
Exhibiting Company's Name & Phone#
Booth # _____________
c/o Green Bay Exposition Services, Inc.
598 Borvan Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54304
Warehousing receiving hours: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday
Review the attached Lambeau Field Audio/Visual Equipment Price List for available onsite equipment. The quantity of A/V equipment is limited so, if needed, please contact Amy Baker, Events Administrator at least 10 business days prior to event. Phone: 920-569-7515 or Email: email@example.com.
Lambeau Field Atrium has free wifi. Log In Instructions:
1. Connect to Lambeau Field.
2. Open a NEW browser window and click "I agree" on the splash page.