The Healthcare Packaging and Processing Conference at PACK EXPO East (Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia; Feb. 27–March 1, 2017) is now open for registration, announces show producer and owner PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies.
With regulation deadlines looming and supply chain challenges persisting, this two-day conference for life science processing and packaging professionals comes right on time, Feb. 27 and 28, to the Philadelphia area.
“Due to its ever-changing regulations and diverse technologies, pharma is one vertical market where attendees are always clamoring for as much new information as possible,” says Jim Pittas, senior vice president, PMMI. “Pharma also supplies early iterations of innovation that we later see in food, beverage, branding, etc., so fostering this kind of environment for cross-pollinating ideas delivers huge value to every PACK EXPO East attendee.”
The first day of the program (Feb. 27) is structured around four tracks: Serialization, Packaging Machinery Automation, Packaging Challenges and Strategies for Success and Materials Testing and Government Regulatory Updates. Each track will feature three presentations.
The second day of the conference program (Feb. 28) will also feature four tracks consisting of three presentations each. Track topics for the second day include Track and Trace Unique Device Identifiers, Supply Chain Security and Temperature Management, Serialization Pilot Tests and CMO’s Role, as well as Life Sciences Processing.
Highlights of the conference program include presentations from various industry leaders:
Feb. 27, 2017
- Abbott Laboratories will present “Open Serialization Communications Standard” under the Serialization track.
- UPS Healthcare Strategy will speak on “3PLs and Biologics — From Cold Chain to Temperature Managed Net” under the Packaging Challenges and Strategies for Success track.
- WHEATON Industries will focus on “Selecting the Best Primary Packaging Container Based on its Extractables Profile” under the Materials Testing & Government Regulatory Updates track.
Feb. 28, 2017
- Domino North America will present “Packaging Line Pitfalls” under the Track and Trace Unique Device Identifier track.
- Cardinal Health will share “Sustainable and Cost-Effective Cold Chain Distribution Management” under the Supply Chain Security and Temperature Management track.
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson will present “Knowledge Management Strategies for Continuous Manufacturing” under the Life Sciences Processing track.
Don’t miss these impactful sessions and more at the Healthcare Packaging and Processing Conference during PACK EXPO East 2017. Click here for full conference details and to register for the conference program.