Dorner’s (dornerconveyors.com) SmartFlex Pallet System conveyors are now available in D-Tools, Dorner’s online conveyor configurator that includes 2D and 3D CAD libraries and other functions.
Using D-Tools, project engineers, plant managers and others can now design a SmartFlex Pallet System conveyor to fit their exact application in a matter of minutes. D-Tools allows users to construct simple or complex conveyor packages, as well as individual components such as gearmotors and mounting packages, support stands and other accessories.
SmartFlex Pallet Systems is a product line extension of Dorner’s SmartFlex, Flexible Chain Conveyor platform. Pallet Systems provide accurate positioning and routing of parts for manual and automated assembly processes, robotic integration and inspection applications. The components, sold as completed assemblies or as kits, allow users to implement easy design changes to their conveyor systems, and offer versatile layout flexibility. Pallet System components include merge and divert kits, a lift and locate station and pallet stops.
Merge and Diverts
- Multiple kit styles include: divert, merge, and merge and divert
- Multiple configurations including 45°, 90° and parallel
- Require pallet or puck stops to be used for product traffic control
- Designed for use with pucks and pallets with the Pin Tracking System
- Requires the conveyor to be equipped with guiding. Cutting and fitting of the guiding is required
Lift and Locate Station
- 105 mm conveyors
- + 0.004” accuracy
- 200 pounds holding force
- Includes one pallet stop (cushioned and non-cushioned)
- Includes sensor mounts
- Sensors and pneumatic valves optional
- Maximum usable width = pallet width
- Pneumatic stop
- Cushioned and non-cushioned models
- Capable of back-to-back pacing
- Up to 100 pounds total per pallet stop at 100 feet-per-minute
- Lower speed increases load capacity
- 105 mm conveyor
- 190 mm width
- 100 mm, 150 mm and 200 mm lengths
- Maximum product load = 20 pounds
- Aluminum base plate (1/2” thick), thickness dependent on load condition
- Two hardened steel location blocks
- Pin Tracking System
- Pins guide pallet along conveyor
- Pallet guide only needed on outside of loop
- Pins provide accuracy at stop location
To access Dorner’s D-Tools, visit: https://tools.dornerconveyors.com.