Transparent Oxide-coated Films for Packaging 2014 to 2019: Global Markets, Economics, Environmental Impact, Technology, and Participants
“Transparent Oxide-coated Films” is the fourth global packaging-centric study of the transparent oxide-coated films industry. This study provides in-depth analyses with a global perspective on all key topics, including Technology, Value Chain and Life Cycle analytics, Market drivers, trends, forecasts, and Profiles of Industry Participants.
The Market section provides in-depth analyses of the global market, which is projected to reach nearly US$500 million by 2019, with segmentations by geographic regions, end-use product categories, coating types, substrate materials, and more. Market projections include quantitative forecasts through 2019 and insightful commentary for each market segment.
Toppan Printing Co. Ltd. (Toppan) recently announced its plan to install in the United States significant new production capacity for its oxide-coated films product line. Learn more about this strategic initiative along with many other developments that will affect the global oxide-coated packaging films industry.
With this new study you will:
- Understand the economic and environmental potential of transparent oxide-coated films
- Envision the future of the global transparent oxide-coated films packaging industry through market projections and important technological innovations
- Understand why the growth of transparent oxide-coated films is continuing
- Learn which applications are generating growth now and those that will be generating growth in the future
Find out how successful industry participants will utilize oxide-coated films in the years ahead
- The future of the oxide-coated films industry with detailed segment forecasts to 2019
- In-depth analysis of emerging trends, market conditions, and market drivers
- Current consumption volumes with projections to 2019
The latest technology developments and the opportunities they afford
Who Should Buy This Study:
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Equipment and Machinery Suppliers
- Brand Owners
What is included:
- Detailed analysis of the trends and drivers of this unique and challenging market with volume forecasts to 2019
- More than 200 pages of detailed data not available anywhere else
- Details of market opportunities and forecasts broken down by end-use segments and four (4) geographic regions
- Market Focus contains Section III: Market Trends/Projections only
Date of Publication: November 2014
Number of Pages: 200
Your order will be fulfilled, via email, within 6 business hours (EST) of purchase.