Global Pouch West 2016 Proceedings
The flexible packaging sector has been rapidly expanding for several years now, with stand-up pouches growing at a rate of 6.5% a year and U.S. flexible plastic pouches sales predicted to top $10 billion by the end of the decade, according to the Freedonia Group.
There was record attendance at Global Pouch West 2016 in Las Vegas where attendees learned about the explosive growth in pouches and why food, beverage, and household product manufacturers are making the switch from rigid to flexible packaging.
Global Pouch West features 1 ½ days of educational sessions, an exhibition reception, and numerous networking opportunities. It is where packaged goods manufacturers and suppliers meet to network and discover the latest trends, markets, and challenges in the flexible packaging market.
Presentations (Powerpoints converted to PDFs) that are available in the Global Pouch West 2016 Proceedings:
- KEYNOTE Presentation
John Tansey, HappyFamily Brands - A Transparency Story: Partnership in Business and Social Responsibility
- Adam Armstrong, Specright - Codifying Packaging Specs to Reduce Costs
- Suzy Badaracco, Culinary Tides, Inc. - How Technology and Consumer Trends Affect Packaging's Future: Authenticity, Risk and Experimentation Lead the Way
- Lloyd Barron, Flagship North America - Make a Believer Out of Me
- Douglas A. Brownfield, Ampacet Corporation - Enhancing the Sensory Experience
- Malcolm Cohn, Accredo Packaging, Inc. - Advances in Recyclable Pouches Panel
- Joe Dunn, Performance Packaging - A New Method for Sterlizing Pouches
- Shido Kawase, UNITIKA, Ltd. - Advances in Barrier Technologies for Pouches
- Liesl Harder Kielp, AguaSAC LLC - Get Off the Bottle and Do Some Good
- Laurie Klein, Isobar - The New American Consumer: Millennials Rule
- Sean Kreidler, Euromonitor International - Pouch Opportunities in Latin America
- Derrick Lawrence, Seventh Generation, Inc. - Advances in Recyclable Pouches Panel
- Steve Mulder, Rockwell Automation - How the Internet of Things is Driving Packaging Automation
- Gary Robinson, Billerudkorsnas - Advances in Recyclable Pouches Panel
- Felipe Sixto, Sixto Packaging - Frozen is Hot: Fruit and Vegetables in Pouches
- Mike Urquhart, Cavonic GmbH - Advances in Barrier Technologies for Pouches
Order your copy today!
Number: 16 PDFs + Event Workbook PDF
A link will be emailed within 1 business hour of order receipt for downloading of PDFs from an FTP site. PDFs on a CD will be mailed within 1 business day of order receipt.