Global Pouch West 2017 Proceedings
In North America alone, the pouch segment is experiencing an annual growth rate of 7.5 percent, and consumers in 2015 used 19.8 billion stand-up pouches, according to Schönwald Consulting.
The attendees at Global Pouch West 2017 in Anaheim CA learned about this explosive growth in pouches and why food, beverage, and household product manufacturers are making the switch from rigid to flexible packaging.
Global Pouch West is an event that features 1 ½ days of educational sessions, an exhibition reception, and numerous networking opportunities. It is where packaged goods manufacturers and suppliers meet to network and discover the latest trends, markets, and challenges in the flexible packaging market.
Presentations (Powerpoints converted to PDFs) that are available in the Global Pouch West 2017 Proceedings:
- Keynote Session:
Introduction by Jon Jakubowski, SmartSolve Industries
Presentation by Nina E. Goodrich, Sustainable Packaging Coalition- How Flexible Packaging Fits Into the Circular Economy
- Ciaran Little, Smithers Pira - Trends in Flexible Packaging
- Sal Pellingra, ProAmpac - Flex Pack Market Trends with Audience Polling
- Will Daniels, Fresh Integrity Group - Pouches' Role in Ensuring Food Safety
- Katherine Harvey, Bare Bones Broth - From Simmer to Boil: Artisan Broths in Pouches
- Terry Cooper, ARGO Group International - End-of-Life Challenge for Flexible Packaging: Multilayer Films, Barrier Structures and Pouches
- Chet Rutledge, Vanguard Packaging - The Interdependence of Stand-Up Pouches and Shelf-Ready Packaging
- Wes King, Tahoe Trail Bars and Simon Thorneycroft, Perspective: Branding - Conquering the Trail with Flexible Packaging
- Rodney Weaver, Sealed Air / Cryovac - Seeing Packaging Through the Consumer's Eyes
- Robert E. Hogan, Zip-Pak - Zipping Child Safety in Pouch Packaging
- Panel: Scott Wilkins, Scorcia Packaging Resources + Mike Greely, Totani America + Bill Handy, Jindal Films Americas +Seth Holmen, American Packaging Corp. + Jill Martin, The Dow Chemical Co. - Novel Film Materials for Stand-Up Pouches
- Daniel Beard, Packaging Specialists, Inc. - Shelf-Stable Liquid Foods and Beverages: A Flexible Perspective
- Bill Aurand, Sonics & Materials - How Ultrasonic Sealing Works and Why You Should Consider It
Order your copy today!
Number: 14 PDFs + Event Workbook PDF
A link will be emailed within 1 business hour of order receipt for downloading of PDFs from our website.