Low-cost-to-own small character ink jet printer
Hitachi America, Ltd. (www.hitachi-america.us/inkjetprinters) Industrial Component and Equipment Division, offers the new PH Series small character, continuous ink jet printer that builds on the success of the current P-Family printer line. The new PH Series maintains the all benefits of the highly successful PB and PXR series lines including:
- Advantaged cost of operation via innovative Ink Circulation System
o Lowest total cost to own over time
- Highest reliability resulting from a more rigid, durable, cast aluminum printhead with automatic nozzle and gutter cleaning, allowing for quick start-ups and less down time
- Easy to integrate – existing PB and PXR users will recognize the same, proven , stainless steel cabinet design rated for industry standard dust and water protection (IP55) for easy integration to production lines
- Simple and inexpensive to maintain – printer filter assemblies can be easily accessed from the cabinet front panel and replaced without the need for any tools. No need to purchase and dispose of expensive ink cartridges.
- Eco-friendly design – underscoring Hitachi’s commitment to the environment, all PH printers are designed and manufactured with European RoHS* Directives in mind. Additionally, fluids free of “chrome-complex dye” and ‘ethanol-based inks’ are available.