Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (www.thermofisher.com), a leader in serving science, announces that it will be hosting a Product and Process Improvement Learning Theater during Pack Expo, Chicago, October 28-3.
Thermo Fisher will be hosting 15-minute classes on a wide variety of food and pharmaceutical packaging and food safety topics. The presentations will be held in a comfortable theater-style setting at the Thermo Scientific booth (S-1230).
Following the presentations, attendees will have the opportunity to present their individual production or process challenges to product specialists on a one-on-one basis. Product inspection and/or food safety challenges will be assessed and solutions will be suggested.
Class topics include:
- What you should know when purchasing a checkweigher
- X-ray inspection: five top tips for trouble-free operation
- Metal detectors: five top tips for trouble-free operation
- Checkweighers: five top tips for trouble-free operation
- In-line food analyzers: controlling costs by measuring fat and protein in ground red meat
- In-line food analyzers: controlling costs by measuring fat and protein in fluid milk
- Pharmaceutical: leveraging track and trace technology for process improvement
- Packaging material quality: inbound and outbound analysis
- Detect, recover and protect your product
- Food Safety Modernization Act impact on foreign object detection
- Pending e-Pedigree legislation for pharmaceuticals: integrity solutions
Thermo Fisher also will be celebrating 65 years as a product inspection innovator at Pack Expo. The company is inviting attendees to stop by its booth for cocktails and appetizers between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Monday, October 29 and Tuesday, October 30.
For more about Thermo Scientific product inspection equipment, please visit: www.thermoscientific.com/productinspection.