PACK EXPO Las Vegas provides resources for baking & snack pros
Show features material and container innovations, solutions for food safety, and latest technologies for processing.
- The Baking-Snack Break lounge, hosted by the Snack Food Association (SFA) will provide a dedicated area where professionals can network with peers, meet with suppliers and engage experts for technical advice about packaging- and processing-related challenges.
- The Brand Zone, located in the South Hall, will feature innovative containers and to give brands a competitive edge at the point of sale and build loyalty with consumers.
- Small- and medium-sized baking and snack manufacturers (annual revenues $50-$500 million) qualify for the new SMB FastTrack program. This free program will connect attendees with exhibitors that offer special incentives, programs, pricing or other services to SMBs. Additional SMB FastTrack Platinum benefits are available to C-suite executives. Full details are available at www.packexpo.com/fasttrack.
- The Food Safety Summit Resource Center will provide a forum for baking and snack professionals to speak with subject matter experts about compliance with pending regulations, including those stemming from the Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Free education sessions will be offered daily at the Innovation Stage. (Presentation topics and times will be announced in the weeks leading up to the show.)