|Yasmin Siddiqi, DuPont Packaging & Industrial Polymers global marketing director|
- Modifiers Improve Recycling: DuPont™ Fusabond® resins well-suited to your needs.
- Joining the Unjoinable: Global expertise to develop NEW targeted formulations.
- How Do You Line Up All Those Polymers? New R&D-scale 9-Layer Blown Film Line.
- From Body Armor to Snack Packaging: DuPont™ Kevlar® Ballistics Modeling extended to packaging film structures.
- Easy-Peel Solutions: Repeatable performance you can count on.
- Food Security Through Collaboration: Leveraging Packaging to Improve Food Security
|Recent winners of the DuPont Packaging Awards illustrate the growing trend in packaging to address food waste issues by extending shelf life and creating single-serve solutions. FreshCase® Packaging by Curwood, Inc. – A Bemis Division – USA, took top honors in the 2012 DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation for packaging that preserves meat’s color while extending shelf life 10 times longer than store-wrapped meat.|