Multisorb Technologies (multisorb.com) will be exhibiting its MAPLOX® Programand other oxygen absorbing technologies at the International Production & Processing (IPPE) Expo in Atlanta at the Georgia World Congress Center, January 28-30, 2014. Co-sponsored by the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association, American Feed Industry Association, and American Meat Institute (AMI), IPPE is the world's largest annual poultry, meat, and feed industry event.
One of Multisorb’s premier technologies to be showcased is its MAPLOX® Program. The MAPLOX Program is the leading low-oxygen, case-ready program in use today. The program maintains the freshness, flavor, and color of case ready meats, extending the shelf-life well beyond that of high-oxygen programs. Elements of the program include:
- FreshPax® CR Oxygen Absorbersoptimized for your master bag and gas flush system
Experienced package engineering support, including:
- Recommendation for master bag and primary package material specifications
- Recommendation for vacuum/gas flush equipment along with gas mixture composition
- Optional dispenser to enhance productivity and minimize overexposure of oxygen absorber on semi- or fully-automated production lines
- Optional Continuous Reliability Program, a preventative maintenance program
Processors and retailers alike will see many benefits when using the MAPLOX Program. In addition to the retention of meat quality and shelf-life extension, benefits include centralized packaging, ability for expanded distribution reach, product consistency, and improved meat case management through flexibility in product selection, around the clock product availability, and less out of stocks.
Additional Multisorb sorbent technologies to be highlighted include FreshPax® Oxygen Absorbing Packets, FreshMax® Self-Adhesive Oxygen Absorbers, and other active packaging technologies. These Drop-In, Fit-In and Built-In active packaging technologies give flexibility to processed meat packagers by allowing them to find the perfect solution for their packaging needs. To learn more about the Multisorb MAPLOX Program and Multisorb’s other oxygen absorption products, visit them in Atlanta at the Georgia World Congress Center booth 6859, B hall.