Excelling in the highest quality productions for packaging, Korozo (korozo.com) now launches its most economical solution for ﬁlm consumption. Korozo Pre-Stretch ﬁlm is a multi-layer cast stretch ﬁlm that is made to be thinner and stronger than standard stretch ﬁlm. This multi-layered stretch ﬁlm has special characteristics that increase stretch resistance and strengthen load holding for transport. Ultimately, this produces less environmental waste since the operator consumes less material during usage.
The benefits of pre-stretch film include:
- Cast or blown-extruded
- High performance; puncture and tear resistance at thinner thickness
- Reinforced edges to provide load-holding force
- Easy to wrap, save of workforce
- Enviromentally friendly and easily recyclable
The results are clear:
- Less ﬁlm consumption and thus lower packaging and waste disposal costs
- More metres per roll for reduced storage space and fewer roll changes during processing
- High retention forces for best pallet stability
For more, visit korozo.com.