Reiser begins expansion to its U.S. headquarters
Reiser (reiser.com) has begun construction on a significant expansion to its Canton, MA, headquarters to support the continuing growth of their business. The construction will add 46,000 square feet of space, increasing the size of the facility by approximately 70%. Construction began earlier this year and is targeted to be completed in 2017.
“The expansion of our Canton facility reflects the continued growth of Reiser and the many services we provide to our customers,” says John McIsaac, vice president of strategic business development at Reiser. “The additional space will allow us to take even better care of our food processing and packaging customers and fulfill our ongoing commitment of providing them with the highest quality equipment, service, support and training.”
The expansion will double the size of the Reiser Customer Center. The Reiser Customer Center features customizable processing rooms with space to run individual machines or fully automated lines, and a full test kitchen for preparing, cooking and sampling finished product. The facility allows processors to test and develop new products and processes under the same conditions found in most food plants. Reiser’s full line of processing and packaging equipment can be tested at the Customer Center. The Center also includes modern conference rooms for meetings and training, as well as comfortable workstations for visitors.
With more than 55 years of experience, Reiser is a supplier of food processing and packaging equipment and solutions.The company offers a wide variety of equipment to help food processors produce a higher quality product while maximizing their production efficiency and profitability.
Reiser’s range of equipment includes:
- Vemag – Stuffers, grinders, formers, fillers, portioners, dividers, depositors, extruders and coextruders
- Holac – Dicers, slicers and cutting equipment
- AMFEC – Mixers, blenders, tumblers, massagers and macerators
- Seydelmann – Bowl cutters and choppers, mixers, grinders and mixing grinders
- Fomaco – Injectors, tenderizers, brine mixers, and tanks
- Ross – Tray sealers for case-ready and modified atmosphere packaging
- Supervac – Automatic vacuum chamber packaging machines
- Repak – Horizontal form/fill/seal packaging machines
- Fabbri Group – Automatic stretch film wrapping machines
- Variovac – Horizontal form/fill/seal packaging machines