Vintage spice tins launch in value sizes
J.R. Watkins now offers its favorite staple gourmet spices packed in value-size, vintage tins for optimal freshness. The spices are sourced to meet the purest, best-in-class standards that are Non-GMO, gluten free and all natural.
For over 100 years, J.R. Watkins has been bringing the taste of the world to your kitchen with superior quality spices from across the globe.
Premium-grade quality herbs and spices offer the highest-quality standards, are packed in the U.S, are non-GMO, gluten free, all natural and Kosher-certified.
The new gourmet, vintage tin package has an easy-to-find color coordinated packages, provides optimal freshness and contains a three-door closure for easy dispensing when measuring or seasoning-to-taste
Gourmet kitchen staples offered include:
- Garlic Powder, 7.9 oz (225 g)*
- Sesame Seeds, 6.8 oz (195 g)*
- Pure Ground Black Pepper, 6 oz. (170 g)
- Pure Ground Cinnamon, 6 oz (170 g)
- Onion Powder, 5.4 oz (155 g)
- Chili Powder, 5.4 oz (155 g)*
- Curry Powder, 5.4 oz (155g)
- Paprika, 5.2 oz (150 g)
- Ground Cumin, 4.7 oz (135 g)
- Crushed Red Pepper, 4.2 oz (120 g)
- Ginger Powder, 4.0 oz (115 g)
- Thyme Leaves, 2.2 oz (65 g)
- Parsley Flakes, 1.9 oz (55g)
- Basil Leaves, 1.9 oz (55 g)
- Oregano Leaves, 1.4 oz (40 g)
* Offered in the U.S. only.
The J.R. Watkins vintage value-size spice tins deliver competitive prices per ounce compared to leading gourmet brands. The tins will be available at a variety of retailers nationwide beginning March 2017.