Beer Packaging to 2018
Beer Packaging to 2018 is part of the Brand Actiontm series of studies from Allied Development. Brand Actiontm studies provide a global assessment of the market with a variety of segmentations on a country by country basis. Most importantly, brand-owner purchases by package type are quantified and seamlessly integrated into the country by country results.
This Beer Packaging study first examines the beer industry and then examines the beer packaging industry. The beer industry analysis includes industry drivers and trends, current beer consumption, beer consumption forecasts, and the brand-owner market data.
The beer packaging industry analysis includes drivers and trends specific to beer packaging, current beer packaging consumption, beer packaging consumption forecasts, packaging by package type, and the brand-owner package purchase data by package type by country.
With this New Study, You Can Learn About:
- The future of the beer industry with detailed segment forecasts to 2018
- In-depth analysis of emerging trends, market conditions, and market drivers
- Current consumption volumes with projections to 2018
Who Should Buy this Study:
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Equipment and Machinery Suppliers
- Brand Owners
- Industry Analysts
What is Included:
- Detailed analysis of the trends and drivers of this unique and challenging market with volume forecasts to 2018
- More than 114 pages of detailed data not available anywhere else
- Details of market opportunities and forecasts broken down by end-use segments and 26 geographic regions
Date of Publication: July 2016
Number of Pages: 114 with 113 Tables
Your order will be fulfilled, via email, within 6 business hours (East Coast Time) of purchase.