Medical Device Packaging to 2021
Medical Device Packaging to 2021 is a global study that connects trends in global macroeconomics, demographics, healthcare, and spending on medical devices to medical device packaging. With global healthcare spending of $10.7 trillion and global spending on medical devices of $512 billion, the medical device packaging market will reach $5.4 billion by 2021.
In addition to value, Medical Device Packaging provides a complete analysis of volume measured in area for a full complement of market segmentations. It outlines fast growing market end-use segments such as catheters and orthopedics. It explains the trends and provides a quantitative forecast for all of the sterilization techniques used for medical devices, and it examines the corresponding packaging implications.
In addition to end-use segments and sterilization methods, the study breaks down the global industry by geographic region, materials, package type, level of automation, and other characteristics. The Profiles section includes analyses of the key packaging producers, paper and non-woven suppliers, and equipment suppliers.
With this New Study, You Can Learn About:
- The future of Medical Device Packaging with detailed segment forecasts to 2021
- In-depth analysis of emerging trends, market conditions, and market drivers
- Current consumption volumes and values with projections to 2021.
- The latest technology developments and the opportunities they afford
Written for Decision Makers:
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Equipment and Machinery Suppliers
- Brand Owners
- Industry Analysts
What is included:
- Detailed analysis of the trends and drivers of this unique and challenging market
- Volume and value forecasts to 2021
- More than 350 pages of detailed data not available anywhere else
- Details of market opportunities and forecasts broken down by segment, product type, and end-use sector
Date of Publication: January 2017
Number of Pages: 350 with 58 Tables
Your order will be fulfilled, via email, within 6 business hours (East Coast Time) of purchase.