The NE-S1 variable frequency drive offers the end user and integrator the ability to use the control as is out of the box, with popular preconfigured and simple defaults settings. In addition, a wide variety of options are available to configure the control for a specific application. These powerful pre-configured inverters allow for the use of remote mounted speed potentiometers, contacts or switches, and preset speed selections without any parameter changes thus saving time during the installation and integration process.
A wide variety of keypad options are also available to make the NE-S1 inverter a full keypad configurable unit, complete with a built-in speed potentiometer. High volume applications will benefit from the use of our downloadable ProDriveNext software to configure the inverter for further flexibility. The NE-S1 allows for the end user to choose the level of customization required that best fits their application, offering the best overall installed value.
A variety of sophisticated features and options are available within this simple speed control offering such as:
• Pre-configured parameters
• Optional field installed operator display
• 3 wire Start Stop compatible
• RS-485 Modbus RTU standard
• Logic and time delay functions built in
• Energy saving function standard
• CE/UL/cUL/c-Tick approvals
• Optional door mounted display
• Loss of signal protection
• Sink or Source input compatible