PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2013
September 23 – 25, 2013
9:00 am – 4:00 pm daily
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV
PACK gives BACK Opening Receptio nfeaturing Kenny Loggins in concert
Monday, September 23
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
North Hall, Las Vegas Convention Center
Tickets are $25 and include beer, wine and light hors d’oeuvres. Ticket sales benefit K9s for Warriors.
Education gets a lesson in location
- Innovation Stage (located in Central Hall, booths C-141, C-142 & C-143): Forty free half-hour segments delivered by experts, including the Alliance for Innovation and Operational Excellence, and covering the topics and technologies today’s industry needs.
- The Center for Trends & Technology (located in Central Hall, booth 1358): Improving Production through Innovation sponsored by Rockwell Automation and its Partner Network™: Collaboration and innovation are key at CTT. In addition to educational sessions from suppliers including Rockwell, Cisco, Microsoft and Motorola, you’ll see technology on display and have the chance to learn how it works with other equipment.
- Food Safety Summit Resource Center (located in Upper South Hall, booth S-7332): If you’re facing the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), plan to spend some time at this center of FSMA compliance expertise.
- Clemson University (located in Central Hall, booth C-151): Packaging Emporium Design for the Future sponsored by EskoArt: Clemson returns to PACK EXPO with another interactive experience to explore and reveal the impact of packaging designs on consumers.
- Reusables Learning Center (located in Lower South Hall, booth S-6458): The Reusable Packaging Association will show you the way to additional long-term, cost-saving benefits from your reusable packaging.
Trade associations make lounging a must
- The International Society of Beverage Technologists (ISBT) has endorsed The Beverage Cooler lounge
- The National Confectioners Association (NCA) has endorsed The Confectionery Pavilion and the Candy Bar lounge
- The Reusable Packaging Association (RPA) has endorsed The Reusable Packaging Pavilion
- The Association of Independent Corrugated Convertors (AICC) will showcase the best from the AICC Independent Packaging Design Competition
- The Brand Zone
- The Confectionery Pavilion
- The Processing Zone
- The Reusable Packaging Pavilion