Colordyne Technologies to exhibit complete product line at Labelexpo-Americas 2014
Digital printing company unveils new label printing press
Colordyne Technologies™ (CDT, ColordyneTech.com), a leader in providing digital printing end-to-end solutions, will be at the Labelexpo-Americas 2014 in Rosemont, Ill. at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center Sept. 9 – 11, 2014. CDT will exhibit its high-quality digital printers and will also unveil its latest Production Class 3600 Series Digital Label Printing Press.
Labelexpo-Americas, the largest label and package printing trade show that caters to international markets, will be the stage for CDT to unveil its 3600 Series Digital Label Printing Press, powered by Memjet™. The press provides the latest in proven closed loop tension control technology and is available with low cost inline finishing options and configurations. It also brings several benefits to the Production Class Digital Color Printing System including, but not limited to, enhanced print quality; increased resolution of 1600 x 1375 dpi; drastically reduced RIP times; speeds up to 225 ft/min (69 m/min); and a more user-friendly interface. CDT is focused on providing continued innovation, made possible through a modular printing platform that is designed to be upgraded as future product enhancements become available; providing a flexible and responsive long term investment in digital color printing.
“We are excited to attend Labelexpo-Americas to demonstrate and display all of our top-of-the-line products,” says CDT president and CEO Gary Falconbridge. “The tradeshow is a great opportunity to showcase and demonstrate our new and innovative 3600 Series, meet suppliers, learn about new technology and network with customers, partners and potential clients in our industry.”
Show attendees can visit multiple booths to see displays and demonstrations of CDT’s products, including the new 3600 Series, and more:
1. Colordyne Technologies – Booth 6455
- The 3600 Series Digital Label Printing Press will be the highlight of CDT’s booth running live demonstrations throughout the show.
- The CDT 1600-C Continuous Digital Color Printer, an industrial class printer with the ability to print in continuous rolls and fanfold formats, will be demonstrated. The CDT 1600-C’s print resolution of 1600 x 1600 dpi and speeds of up to 12 in/sec (30.5 cm/sec) are perfect for printing carton labels with the ability to add color highlighting and pictograms. The CDT 1600-C starts at only $2,995 with the Color-Code Me program.
- The CDT 1600-S Sheet Format Digital Color Printer will also be live printing in the booth. Visitors can see how the CDT 1600-S can be used to personalize and customize invoices, inserts, forms, coupons, envelopes and more to increase customer retention, brand recognition and cross-selling activities.
2. Styers Equipment Company – Booth 200
- The CDT 2600-PC Retrofit unit is an ideal digital print production solution for Label Converters looking to add full color digital inkjet printing to their existing flexographic press. The CDT 2600-PC Retrofit digital label and tag-printing platform offers an industry-leading combination of high print quality, fast job production and low equipment cost.
3. AzTECH Converting Systems – Booth 1511
- A CDT Production Class unit will be demonstrated in the AzTECH Converting booth. Delivering at 1600 x 1200 dpi, the CDT 1600-PC Sprint is a high-speed roll-to-roll color digital printing system. The CDT 1600-PC Sprint performs continuous web printing on pressure-sensitive labels, narrow web packaging, retail tags, professional documents and pre-die cut labels at 160 ft/min (49 m/min).
4. Avery Dennison – Booths 119, 120 and MACtac – Booth 143
- CDT Recognized Media Providers will be demonstrating how their inkjet receptive substrates perform on the CDT 1600-C Continuous Digital Color Printer. Both Avery Dennison and MACtac will be running live demonstrations in their respective booths.