Innovation Stage will bring critical insights to the PACK EXPO International 2014 (Nov. 2–5; McCormick Place, Chicago) show floor with over 50 free presentations addressing a wide range of breakthrough technologies, trends and challenges. The full schedule of sessions is available online.
“The response we have received from past Innovation Stage sessions shows the value these presentations add to the show. Attendees appreciate the first-hand information on the latest technologies and the convenience of these sessions being located at the front of the hall,” says Maria Ferrante, vice president, Education and Workforce Development at PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, the owner and producer of the PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows.
Topics addressed by exhibitors and other experts during the 30-minute sessions will cover an array of solutions, such as cost-effective, turn-key wireless remote monitoring tools and enhanced robotics. Session titles include:
- Adaptive Accumulation – How Can We Help Your Line Efficiency?
- Clean Robots
- Concept to Consumer Design of Inks and Coatings for Safe and Sustainable Packaging
- Cutting Costs & Saving Time in the Development of New Medicine
- Efficient and Sustainable Facility Design
- How to Master Product Traceability in an IT World
- Ignite Sales with Market-Leading Packaging
- Inspiring the Innovators Within
- Large Spout Pouches: A Design Innovation from Start to Finish
- The Most Advanced Solutions Custom Made to your Business
- The New Pharmaceutical Supply Chain – How On Demand, Color Labels Help Repackers and Distributors Adapt to Changing Environment and Demands
The three PACK EXPO Innovation Stages will be on the Grand Concourse, near the entrance to the North Hall. Speakers include powerhouses such as The Alliance for Innovation & Operational Excellence, GE Intelligent Platforms and ConAgra.
“Selected by a panel of industry experts, the presentations at these Innovation Stages at PACK EXPO will serve as a hub for inspiration and innovation. Attendees will listen to some of the industry’s top professionals speak on the latest technologies and solutions that can help elevate brands,” says Ferrante.
Additionally, the launch of Pharma EXPO, a co-located event spotlighting lifecycle solutions for the pharmaceutical industry, will provide opportunities to cross-pollinate ideas between industries.The Pharma EXPO Innovation Stage, in the West Hall near the entrance to Pharma EXPO will address groundbreaking technologies and processes related to the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, biotechnology and medical device sectors. Pharma EXPO is produced in partnership by PMMI and the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE).
To browse the full schedule of Innovation Stage sessions, click here.
Registration for PACK EXPO International 2014 is available online at packexpointernational.com. Admission to PACK EXPO — which also grants you entrance to the co-located Pharma EXPO — is $60.