The Global Plastic Packaging market is valued at $829.7 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 4.12% it is expected to reach $1,145.6 billion by 2022, according to Reportbuyer (reportbuyer.com). Tendency in households and demand for food packaging are the key drivers for the Market growth. Measured growth of overall packaged food market is the key restraining factor of the market. The technological innovation of packaging, increasing consumer awareness and favorable government policies are providing the growth opportunities. The main concern in the market can be analysed from destructive effects. Consumer lifestyle changes have recently resulted in an increased emphasis on convenient, on-the-go packaging options, especially in the food and beverage industries.
Global Plastic Packaging market is segmented by product, by application, by type and by geography. Based on Product, market is segmented into flexible and rigid. Based on application, market is classified into food & beverages, household products, medical, industrial, personal care, others. Based on Type, market is categorised into Jars, Liquid cartons, Metal cans and Glass bottles. In addition, expansion of the food & beverages market, which is the largest application of plastic packaging, is expected to fuel market growth. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific is estimated to grow faster than any other country. North America is the world's largest consumer of packaging, and is characterised by such packaging giants as International Paper, Tetrapak, Reynolds Group, Ball Corporation and Owens-Illinois.
Some of the Key players in the market include, Crown Holdings, Ardagh Group, BWAY, Kian Joo Group, Amcor Ltd, Can-Pack, CPMC and Greif.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3326441/