Cal Poly Offers MS Degree in Packaging Value Chain
The MS in Packaging Value Chain’s 100% online instructor-led coursework is planned around the critical skills, knowledge, theories, and abilities required to master the value addition potential of packaging in the global markets. The curriculum embraces the relevant disciplines of packaging science/technology, data analytics, design, marketing, finance, supply chain, operations and quantitative analysis.
- Only MS degree offered through an AACSB accredited Business School which provides a contemporary Packaging and Business discipline overlap.
- Engage with top campus-based graduate-level educators and peers from the industry through 100% "Learn-by-Doing" online instructions while maintaining current professional schedule.
- GRE requirement waived in lieu of professional experience and a relatable undergraduate degree.
- Qualify for salaries averaging the following compensations by job functions (2017 IoPP Salary Survey).
- Consultants: $104,394
- Corporate Management: $169,025
- Engineering: $109,273
- Marketing/Sales: $137,730
- Production: $117,344
- R&D: $107,147
- Structural design: $77,632
- Supply Chain: $103,902
MS Degree Details: https://gradbusiness.calpoly.edu/ms-packaging-value-chain/
Applications for Summer 2018 are now being accepted through April 1, 2018. The priority application deadline is February 1, 2018. Apply at: https://gradbusiness.calpoly.edu/ms-packaging-value-chain/apply/
Professional Certificates: https://gradbusiness.calpoly.edu/packaging-value-chain/
Through world-class, instructor-led, online education, the professional certificates offered via the MS in Packaging Value Chain program provide coursework leading to comprehensive understanding of the critical subsets of the packaging value proposition in the global context (see attached). Certificate students or scholars are prepared through an elite learn-by-doing polytechnic experience to promote transference of learning to their workplace while providing them opportunities to assume leadership roles and advance their careers.