PMMI Technology Excellence Awards Deadline Extended
The Technology Excellence Awards recognizes exhibitors’ innovative technology... newly developed and never seen before at a PACK EXPO International event. The deadline is July 11 to submit an application.
Finalists receive editorial coverage in the show daily, an ad in the show guide, photo and summary of the new technology or product with booth information for attendees to visit within the voting application. The winner of each category will be announced via a press release Tuesday afternoon of the show and will receive coverage in the Wednesday edition of the show daily, online and in social media.
• Only exhibitors that have reserved booth space at the show with their account in good standing are eligible to enter.
• To qualify for entry, the product must have not been shown at a previous PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO show.
• After a product has been judged, that same product cannot be entered again unless it has undergone a significant update or revision that dramatically enhances its functionality.
• Each entry must be accompanied by a non-refundable $100 entry fee.
• Finalists announced prior to PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO this October. Votes will be cast by attendees on-site at the show!
You must select a category for your product submission, and you may enter your product in up to two categories, if applicable. Three finalists will be chosen for each category. The categories are:
- Baking & Snack
- Prepared Foods
- Pharma / Medical Device
- Personal Care/Cosmetics
- General Packaging/Other/Not Specified
For more information and to submit an application, visit packexpointernational.com/technology-excellence-awards.