MGS (mgsmachine.com) will introduce the Stealth CT at Pack Expo International. Based on the tried and true CT Platform already established, the Stealth CT has new features including Illumaguard and a content sensitive HMI message display to improve packaging line efficiencies, boost production numbers and reduce cost.
The Stealth CT is a versatile, horizontal pharmaceutical grade cartoner with a variety of infeed options that can be customized to meet the needs of the most complex package configurations. Other key Stealth CT features and benefits to experience during Pack Expo include:
- Production rates up to 275 cartons per minute
- Small footprint requires less floor space
- Variety of infeed product handling solutions including predesigned modules for bottle, tubes, blisters and literature
- Construction fully adheres to ANSI/PMMI B1.55.1 safety and cGMP guidelines
- Available pharmaceutical validation assistance documentation
Visit MGS at booth #S-2501. The company will be conducting live demonstrations during the show to highlight all the new features associated with the machine. There will be two presentations on the Coesia Innovation Stage to provide overviews of the design innovations taking place Sunday, Oct.14th at 10 a.m. and Wednesday, Oct.17th at 2 p.m.