Show attendees will determine the best of the best among fifteen Technology Excellence Awards finalists in five categories during PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2019 (Sept. 23-25, Las Vegas Convention Center). The awards program, making its PACK EXPO Las Vegas debut after a successful launch at PACK EXPO International 2018, recognizes exhibitors for innovative new technologies never previously shown at a PACK EXPO show.
The finalists for this year’s Technology Excellence Awards are:
Baking & Snack:
- BVC-145 Twin Tube vertical form fill seal machine, ROVEMA North America, Inc., Booth C-2944
- Dave’s Killer Bread English Muffin Package, Amcor Flexibles North America, Booth US-8033
- Entour Front of Store Recycle capable Bear Naked Granola Package, Berry Global, Inc., Booth US-7233
Beverage & Dairy:
- iFill 7000XP, iFill Systems, Booth N-607
- BluStream Dry Cap/Non-Chemical Sterilization Module, Serac, Inc., Booth C-4600
- Applicator Machine for E6PR Rings, TECMA ARIES, Booth LS-6078
- Vericooler III, Vericool, Inc., Booth N-111
- SaniForce 2.0 Large Particle Electric Operated Diaphragm Pump, Graco Inc, Booth US-7785
- Matrix Ultra Labeler, UltraSource, LLC, Booth LS-6338
- BM 2030 PC, Belco Packaging Systems, Inc., Booth C-4603
- FFS-30-2019, ORICS, Booth C-2305
- Insura Seal Verification, Amcor Healthcare Packaging, Booth N-325
General Packaging/Not Specified/Other:
- HD contouring for Molded Fiber Packaging, Golden Arrow Technology America Inc., Booth US-7771
- Integrated machine vision, B&R Industrial Automation Corp., Booth C-2058
- LDPET, Sleever International, Booth LS-6079
A panel of industry thought leaders reviewed over 100 submissions to narrow the field down to the most innovative and unique products and solutions.
Attendees are encouraged to visit these companies to see the new materials and technologies first hand, and then vote. Voting is open to all PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2019 attendees and will be accessible online, onsite and via the mobile app, beginning Monday, Sept. 23 at 9:00 a.m. through Tuesday, Sept. 24 at noon.