TricorBraun(www.tricorbraun.com), one of North America’s largest providers of jars, bottles and other rigid packaging components, won 11 awards at the National Association of Container Distributor’s (NACD) annual competition, including Best In Show and the People’s Choice awards as well as nine category-specific awards.
The NACD’s annual packaging awards program recognizes the most innovative packages released during the prior year.
The Best In Show Award was won with Hoppe’s Gun Oil Wipes, Bushnell Outdoor Products and the People’s Choice Award was received for Roxor Gin, New Artisan Spirits.
Within product categories, TricorBraun also won: five gold awards, two silver awards and two bronze awards.
Gold awards were received for:
- Disney Baby Winnie-The Pooh Baby Care, Cosmetics & Personal Care category, for New Windsor Brands
- 3M Automotive Car Care Products, Household Chemical & Automotive category, for 3M Aftermarket Division
- Roxor Gin, Beverage category, for New Artisan Spirits
- Transformers Gummi Multivitamins, Drug & Pharmaceutical category, for Purity Life Health Products.
- Lickety Stik, Pet & Vet category, for RWM Technologies
- Cypher Face Instant Bronze, Cosmetics & Personal Care category, for California Tan
- Sake G, Beverage category, for Sake One
- Lexel, General Industrial category, for Sashco
- Chick Anti-Bacterial Children’s Soap, Novelty category, for Bath & Body Works