Packaging Strategies calls for abstracts for the 2012 Global Pouch Forum
- Pouch or pouch-related flexible packaging technology/innovation, process, machine system, contract service, and supply chain improvement topics (pre-commercial and commercial) will be considered for presentation.
- Presentations that provide validated data, findings, or non-commercial-oriented results will be given consideration over marketing-oriented presentations.
- Consumer, retail or segment forecast trend presentations are highly encouraged.
- Presentations that include co-presentation by an end-user customer will be given the highest consideration.
Abstracts should be no longer than 500 words and must include:
- Abstract title
- Presenting company
- Anticipated presenter's name/title/contact information
- Complete company contact information
- Technical description of the base material, converted package, process, or service
- The consumer or packaging benefits of the technology or the influence of the topic to the continued growth of the pouch or its introduction into new or emerging market. Your presentation can include a comparative return on investment analysis of the technology, process, or service or other consumer or end-user benefits as appropriate
- List of technology/commercialization development partners
- Current or expected commercial applications
- 3 to 6 bullet point "Key Learning Points/Takeaways" describing what attendees could reasonably expect to learn from hearing a presentation on this technology, process or service as it applies to the global pouch or pouch-related flexible packaging marketplace
Delivery of Abstracts
Abstracts and supporting documentation must be delivered by 4 p.m. on January 6, 2012. Abstracts should be delivered via email (if less than 7MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line GPF12
Please call 330-665-9719 if you have any questions.
Selection for Presentation
Selection for presentation will be based on the Abstract Guidance criteria and the opinions of an independently appointed selection advisory board. A response will be made to every company/person submitting an abstract advising them of acceptance or appreciation.
Visit www.globalpouchforum.com for more information on the Global Pouch Forum. Program details will be posted as they become available.
Expo & Sponsorship Opportunities
The Global Pouch Technology Exhibition on Wednesday, June 12, 2012 will feature expanded hours and showcase the industry's leading suppliers of pouch materials, components and services of globally recognized converters, suppliers, contract packagers and service providers.
To reserve your expo space or discuss the benefits of a high-visibility sponsorship opportunity please contact: