PMMI Corner: Small business, big importance
PACK EXPO Las Vegas to focus on small and medium-sized businesses.
- A special guide to PACK EXPO Las Vegas, including an official list of SMB FastTrack exhibitors that have committed to providing special financing, discounts or support for SMBs. The guide will also provide a map of the show floor, a list of restaurants on-site and other information that will help participants navigate the show.
- Access to special on-floor education. More details about education will be announced in the coming weeks.
- C-level executives (e.g. president, vice president, owner, managing director, CEO, CFO, COO) will qualify for the SMB FastTrack Platinum program. In addition to the benefits outlined above, these participants will receive:
- Access to a Personal Equipment & Technology Sourcing Service (beginning June 17th). With this service, participants will get personalized guidance to exhibitors they should visit at the show based on the technologies they need or the challenges they are looking to solve.
- Unlimited use of the FastTrack Executive Lounge during the show. This designated space will be equipped with all the things busy executives need to be productive, including meeting rooms that can be reserved in advance, opportunities to network with SMB peers, breakfast and lunch service, charging stations for laptops and phones and use of computers and printers.
- Free show registration. However, qualifying attendees must register by August 26th. On-site registration will cost $60 per person.
- To learn more about the SMB FastTrack program, visit www.packexpo.com/fasttrack. Visitors to www.packexpo.com can also learn about other show features including The Processing Zone, The Brand Zone and pavilions and lounges for the baking and snack, beverage, confectionery and pharmaceutical sectors.