FBA releases 2014 annual report
The Fibre Box Association (FBA) announced the release of the 2014 Fibre Box Association Industry Annual Report, the 74th in the series published by the association.
The Annual Report provides data on U.S. corrugated industry statistics and trend data for the following categories:
• Shipments according to value, area, type of plant, and North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
• Corrugated production by board type and basis weight
• Containerboard production, consumption and inventory
• Hours, earnings and productivity
Also included in the Annual Report are statistical highlights for the year including the following:
• Corrugated shipments totaled more than 364.3 billion square feet in 2014
• The value of industry shipments increased to $29.7 billion
• In 2014, 1,206 industry plants were in operation: 473 corrugator plants and 733 sheet plants
The report comes complimentary with FBA membership, and is available to non-members for $1,000.00. Non-members can purchase the 2014 Annual Report on the FBA website at www.fibrebox.org/store.
New Corrugated Facts Infographic
For 75 years, FBA has been providing the corrugated industry with valuable statistical information from our Industry Annual Report. See some fun facts that were reported in the newly released 2014 Fibre Box Association Industry Annual Report.