’COMBO’ Preservation Systems Deliver the ’Gold Standard’ of food quality
- Water activity control.
- Pasteurization with mild heat to destroy enzymes and reduce the microbiological load.
- Incorporation of natural antioxidants.
- Incorporation of natural antimicrobials.
- Ultra-clean/aseptic-type handling and filling.
- Rapid reduction of product temperature after cooking.
- Maintenance of chill temperature throughout distribution and storage.
- Reduction of oxygen in and around the product.
- Elevation of carbon dioxide in and around the product.
- Gas-barrier packaging to maintain the internal gas mixture.
- Active packaging such as an oxygen scavenger in the package material.
convenience. Consumers can reheat the product in about three minutes in a 900-watt microwave oven