Welcome to Packaging Perspectives podcasts. You’re a reader of the Packaging Group brand magazines; now become a listener. The Packaging Perspectives channel provides you with industry news, innovations and engaging interviews that keep you up-to-date, informed, and entertained. Each episode features expert packaging professionals interviewed by editors of the Packaging Group. Scroll down and click an episode to listen. It will automatically begin in the player below.
Featured podcasters include:
• Derrick Teal, Content Manager
• Kristin Joker, Packaging Strategies Editor in Chief
• Sam Paul, Flexible Packaging Managing Editor
What is a podcast? A podcast is an mp3 file that can be downloaded and played on your computer or portable media device.
How do I listen to the Podcast? There are several ways to listen.
- Click on the "Listen" link below the podcast to play the audio in your browser.
- Click on the RSS icon to subscribe to our podcast feed and get the podcasts in your RSS reader.
Interested in providing a podcast recording? E-mail email@example.com. For sponsorship opportunities, contact your sales rep.