Control enhancements to conveyors released
Intelligrated (www.intelligrated.com) has released new zone control upgrade features for Accuglide™ and IntelliQ® powered roller accumulation case conveyors.
The Accuglide chain-driven conveyor and IntelliQ belt-driven conveyor provide quiet, positive transportation and true zero-pressure accumulation for rapid, virtually damage-free handling of a broad range of products. Zone control upgrades include:
- Enhanced sleep mode to reduce noise, energy usage and equipment wear;
- Jam detection logic to identify flow interruptions and command zone shutdowns;
- Photo-eye visibility to eliminate cost of additional system-level eyes;
- Visible status lights, device and system-level diagnostics to streamline maintenance; and
- On-board independent logic controller stores commands to reduce programming requirements and central computer communication.
Accuglide, a chain-driven accumulation conveyor, accumulates product through up to three 90-degree curves with a single drive, increasing layout flexibility and providing additional accumulation capacity. IntelliQ, a belt-driven accumulation conveyor, is designed for simplified maintenance and minimal noise. Both conveyors provide benefit for a wide range of applications and environments, including warehousing, manufacturing and distribution. IntelliQ is also ideally suited for cold room applications, while Accuglide is available in a stainless steel construction for food and beverage applications, as well as in a pallet load version for pallet handling applications.