After 20 years of sharing happiness, inspiration and wellness through books, Chicken Soup for the Soul brings a unique way of connecting people from the bookstore to the grocery store. Chicken Soup for the Soul has introduced a line of comfort foods as a way for people to create quick and delicious meals and bring them together around the table.
Developed by former Waldorf-Astoria Chef Jon Doherty and Daymon Worldwide, a global branding and sourcing expert, the Chicken Soup for the Soul food line consists of traditional comfort foods with an added complexity of flavors. These new convenient, delicious and nutritious foods are made with the highest quality ingredients and designed to reduce preparation time and create meals in minutes. The Chicken Soup for the Soul food line includes:
- Pasta Sauces: Marinara Pasta Sauce, Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce, Three Cheese Pasta Sauce, Vodka Pasta Sauce, Rustic Tomato with Bacon Pasta Sauce
- Soups: Chicken Noodle Soup, Chicken Tortilla Soup, Spicy Thai Style Chicken Noodle Soup, Beef Barley Soup, Lentil and Beef Soup, Minestrone Soup, Tomato Basil Soup, Southwestern Style Black Bean Soup
- Broths: Beef Broth, Chicken Broth, Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth, Beef Broth, Chicken Broth, Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth, Thai Style Broth, BBQ Beef Style Flavored Broth, Italian Style Broth, Southwestern Style Broth
- Gravy: Beef Gravy, Chicken Gravy, Turkey Gravy,
- Meal Builders: Meat Loaf Meal Builder, Sloppy Joe Meal Builder, Sesame Ginger Meal Builder, Chili Meal Builder
Doherty, who has cooked for more presidents and world leaders than any other chefs, was enlisted to develop these recipes because of his commitment to creating quality food and understanding of the brand essence.
The packaging design, by Galileo Global (galileobranding.com), was recently recognized by the industry with a Hub award, which celebrates excellence and innovation in brand marketing. For example, the soup comes in a high quality, ready-to-serve, Tetra Pak box that is easy to open and ensures the freshness and great taste. The pasta sauces and Meal Builders are packaged in recyclable and reusable glass containers to allow purchasers to see the rich ingredients in each product.
The new food line provides yet another way for Chicken Soup for the Soul to share, care and connect. Each product label includes a promo code to drive consumers online and read a best-selling Chicken Soup for the Soul story that was handpicked for that food. Items from the line are available at food stores including Brookshire's, Food City, Giant, Giant Eagle, Harris Teeter, HEB, Lowes Foods, Martin's, Raley's, Roundy's Schnucks, Stop & Shop and Tops.
A full range of more than 200 Chicken Soup for the Soul comfort food products will be introduced by the end of 2014 in a variety of different categories, including soup, pasta sauces, flavored broths, gravies, Meal builders, snacks, BBQ sauces and soup toppers.
Report Abusive Comment