Americhem Unveils 2017-2018 Color Trends
- Holiday — a bold palette highlighting dramatic oranges, bold pinks and violets blended with rich, dense greens and blue against a classic, elegant black.
- Sabbatical — neutral and crisp, fresh picked greens and bright golds contrast with warm beiges, giving a sense of brightness and wellbeing.
- Culture Fusion — Strong reds fuse with coral pinks and lemon yellows, evoking a bright, luminous, and fresh intuition.
- Cityscape — Pastel tones of pinks and blues are mixed with subdued browns and neutrals for a palette that is both feminine and masculine.
- Rainforest — Deep tones of blues and greens partner with shadowy red-browns to highlight brilliant golds and red-oranges, providing inspiration from our rainforests, the “jewels of the Earth.”
- Coastal Haven —Refined neutrals and soft beiges play well with elegant grays to create a sophisticated and luxurious palette.