Paso Robles, Calif.-based winery Chronic Cellars announced it is getting a fresh look for 2021. Inspired by the winery’s self-described “disruptive approach to traditional wine culture,” the new package communicates a fresh and imaginative take on what it means to make “wines with character.”
Reimagined from the bottle to the capsule, the new look for Chronic Cellars starts with a distinct label on embossed, high-quality textured paper that gives the artistic, colorful Chronic Cellars characters their rightful stage below a refined logo. The bottle also gets an attractive upgrade: an elegant new gray capsule and an updated signature skull icon atop the updated package.
“More than 15 years ago, Chronic Cellars shook up the traditional wine world with bold labels and witty names, while never compromising on wine quality or style,” says Chronic Cellars Winemaker Kip Lorenzetti. “Our new look communicates a continued commitment to that promise we made to our fans all those years ago. Great wine is in our bones.”
“I couldn’t be more thrilled with how the new line up looks,” adds Lorenzetti. “It vividly brings to life the outstanding wines we are making and beautifully shares our vision for the uninitiated.”
- Chronic Cellars Wines at a Glance: Six Chronic Cellars wines are available nationally at retailers and restaurants across the country and select countries outside the U.S., including the UK, Canada and Japan.
- Chronic Cellars Purple Paradise Red Blend: Catch a lucky break with this zinfandel-dominated blend that bursts with juicy blackberry, dark cherry and enchanting whispers of mocha.
- Chronic Cellars Sir Real Cabernet Sauvignon: Noble to the core, this cabernet sauvignon delivers layers of black fruit, plum, and bright cassis for a balanced mouthfeel.
- Chronic Cellars Suite Petite Petite Sirah: Impossible to forget, this seductive stunner brings bodacious flavors of bursting blackberries, blueberries, anise and a subtle hint of cacao.
- Chronic Cellars Sofa King Bueno Red Blend: With wit and confidence for days, this savory blend weaves together a zing of black pepper, luscious black and blue fruits and cool, earthy flavors.
- NV Spritz & Giggles Sparkling: Spritz your senses with refreshing aromas of citrus blossom and a hint of apple. Then, giggle as crisp effervescence meets notes of ripe peaches and hints of pear.
- Chronic Cellars Pink Pedals Rosé: Sit back and enjoy the ride with aromas of watermelon and rose petal. Then coast on to flavors of strawberries and a splash of citrus.
Visit www.chroniccellars.com for more information.