The dog days of summer are here so ditch the oven, invite some friends over, and fill your plate with natural pastas and inspired meals featuring fresh, premium, natural and organic ingredients that showcase the colors and flavors of summer. Guided by a passion for good living,Three Bridges is modernizing mealtime with its refrigerated line of chef-crafted pastas, sauces and meals. The new, palate-expanding line, now available at grocery stores and specialty retailers nationwide, gives at-home chefs what they crave—simple preparation, great taste and positive nutrition.
"Each of the foods we've created incorporates fresh-cut vegetables, artisanal cheeses and natural meats, similar to what you expect to find at a local farmer's market," says Chef Craig Schauffel, vice president of research and culinary innovation at Three Bridges. "We've truly elevated the farm-to-table movement with accessible meal solutions that allow people to express themselves daily through their culinary choices."
With everything from Organic Cheese Tortellini and Butternut Squash Ravioli, to Organic Pappardelle and Superfood Pesto Sauce, Three Bridges offers a diverse portfolio of products that deliver a contemporary twist on classic meals. The assortment includes:
Chef-Crafted, Inspired Meals (SRP $7.99, 20-22oz.)—This tasty line of ready-to-eat meals can be prepared in just five minutes by simply popping them into the microwave or 25 minutes in the oven. Offerings include:
- Chicken with Yellow Rice—Tender chicken, black beans, roasted red peppers atop Cuban-style yellow rice
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese—A savory and sweet mix of sweet potatoes and sautéed onions in a butternut squash and parmesan cheese sauce
- Chicken Paella with Chorizo & Roasted Red Peppers—Diced tender chicken and Spanish-style chorizo sausage with roasted bell peppers, tomatoes and zucchini atop saffron rice
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole—Layers of corn tortillas with a tomato-chili sauce, chicken, black beans, red bell peppers, and spinach topped with melted cheese
- Sausage and Jalapeño Mac & Cheese—Tender pasta shells with smoked Cajun-style sausage and spicy jalapeños in a creamy, sharp white cheddar sauce
- Sausage & Basil Lasagna with Zucchini & Mozzarella Cheese—Savory Italian sausage and zucchini in a basil-garlic Alfredo sauce layered with mozzarella cheese and a classic marinara sauce
Natural Pastas (SRP $ 3.99 – $4.99)—With more than 20 pasta offerings, Three Bridges takes the chore out of cooking. Varieties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organic Spinach & Cheese Ravioli—Delicate, thin sheets of pasta filled with tender leaves of spinach and a blend of cheeses
- Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli—All white-meat chicken with rosemary, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses
- Lobster Ravioli—Wild-caught North Atlantic lobster with creamy ricotta and vine-ripened tomatoes
- Superfood Spinach & Kale Ravioli—Nutrient-packed kale with spinach and a blend of gourmet cheeses wrapped in a tender spinach dough
- Organic Pappardelle—Premium, refrigerated organic egg pasta
To complement its natural pastas, Three Bridges introduces a full line of sauces (SRP $ 4.99) from Superfood Pesto and Marinara, to Basil Pesto and Alfredo, that excite the senses with flavors and make mealtime an unexpectedly tasty experience.
"Eating should be an inspiring and delightful experience, never a chore, and this philosophy has guided us in the creation of Three Bridges' foods," says Diana Wang, vice president of marketing and product development. "Today, being time-pressed doesn't mean that you have to compromise on the quality of the food you eat, and our thoughtfully-crafted foods make good living deliciously easy so people can spend time on things that really matter."